Thursday, August 25, 2011

April (I'm a) Fool's Day

It is April Fool’s Day and our office is playing a joke on the guy in charge. We turn off all the lights and hide in a conference room when he arrives to confuse the hell out of him; make him think it is a Saturday or something. It is my job to keep watch for him in the front lobby.  I am supposed to hide under my desk and IM someone in the back when he gets to the office to warn them it is time to hide. When he walks through the lobby, I straight-panic and can’t move fast enough (like in a nightmare or something).  Here is what my IM says:

"gwe
her here
1\
!!!!!!\"

Clearly, I work really well under pressure. Luckily, the girl I send it to knows me well enough to know that I am the only real fool on April 1st.  She reads between the lines in time to warn everyone to hide. Glad one of us could pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment